Mobile Responsive DesignWednesday, 06 Sep 2017
What Is Mobile Responsive Website Design and Why is it so Important?
One of the most asked questions when it comes to website designed is "Is my website mobile friendly?"
What exactly is responsive website design?
Responsive Web Design is a design approach of creating / adapting a website so that the site provides the easy viewing experience for the Visitor across a wide range of devices, from a desktop computer, tablet / iPad to mobile smartphone.
Why is a Responsive Mobile website important for you?
The most salient points to answer the question "Why?" are set out below:
- Mobile usage is on the rise
- Responsive sites improve Search Engine rankings
- Online shopping on mobile devices is steadily increasing
- Social Media increases mobile visitors
- It’s better to manage one website than two
- Provides a better and easier user experience
- Non-responsive websites are penalised by Google
These 7 points are crucial for every website, regardless of target market or audience. Make sure that responsive web design is a feature that you make a priority on your website.
Check your site via Google Webmaster now: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/