This is really short as our ADSL settings are the default settings in all ADSL modems / routers.
Once you have logged into your ADSL Router administration panel use the following values when configuring your ADSL modem or router:
It really is as simple as that. If not, feel free to contact us for assistance.
Visit speedtest.net to run a speed test on your internet line.
Router Setup Guide:
Connecting your router
1. Please make sure you have 2 LAN cables and a computer or laptop to connect the router.
2. From the router, connect a LAN cable to the WAN slot of the router into the first open LAN port of the ONT (fibre box).
3. Connect the other LAN cable from your computer to any LAN port on your router.
4. Switch the router on. The router can take 30 seconds to 1 minute to power up.
5. The internet light should turn green if the Router has already been pre-configured.
If you need to configure your router
1. You will need to login to the router. Under the router there should be a sticker displaying an IP address or login page address. You will need to type this into the browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.) to reach the setup page of the router.
2. Find the Internet/Broadband setup, select the PPPOE option and fill in the username and password provided, save these settings and reboot.
Back to top