Interested? Click Here to Make an Enquiry
or Call Us on +27 (0)861 100 454
Access your Spambucket
All mail is subject to various test to minimise the amount of spam that arrives in your Inbox. This is based on a Spam Score and when set to a specific threshold. If we use the example of a threshold of 5, mails that score more than 5 will get put into the Spambucket.
It is a good idea to access mail on a regular basis to check that no legitimate emails are in the Spambucket.
- Go to http://mail.ittconnect.co.za
- Click on [Mail]
- Enter your username and password for your mailbox
- The mailbox on our server will open on the Inbox
- IF there is no Spambucket listed in the left menu, click the cog bottom left hand corner and [Manage Folders]
- Place a tick into Spambucket
- Click the Mail icon ( envelope ) on the top right hand corner to take you back to the Inbox
- Click on Spambucket in the left menu to view all mail being held
- IF there are emails that are legitimate, you can simply click-and-drag them into the Inbox on the left menu.