Interested? Click Here to Make an Enquiry
or Call Us on +27 (0)861 100 454
Apple iOS email cleanup
Make iPhone mail Delete mail from POP Servers once downloaded
It is good practice to keep your mailbox on the mail server clean and in healthy shape. Large quantities of email can negatively affect the workings of your mailbox over time. To have iPhone Mail remove downloaded messages from your POP account automatically:
- Tap Settings on the iPhone Home screen.
- Now tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap the desired account under Accounts.
- Select Advanced.
- Now tap Delete from server under Incoming Settings.
- Seven days to have iPhone Mail remove mail from the server a week after it has been downloaded.
- When removed from Inbox to make iPhone Mail delete mail from the server only when you delete it from your iPhone Mail inbox.
- Never to keep copies of all messages on your POP server.
- Tap Advanced to return to the account's settings.
- Press the Home button