Interested? Click Here to Make an Enquiry
or Call Us on +27 (0)861 100 454
Default ADSL modem settings
This is really short as our ADSL settings are the default settings in all ADSL modems / routers.
Once you have logged into your ADSL Router administration panel use the following values when configuring your ADSL modem or router:
- Encapsulation - PPPoE (PPP over Ethernet)
- Multiplexing - method LLC
- Login - as provided by us
- Password - as provided by us
- IP address - Set to obtain an IP dynamically (DHCP)
- Primary DNS - Server assigned
- Secondary DNS - Server assigned
- Virtual circuit - VPI 8 / VCI 35
It really is as simple as that. If not, feel free to contact us for assistance.