Host & Promote web hosting package combines elements of web hosting and elements of web promotion into an ideal package for business owners who want to get their website moving. The outcome of the “Host & Promote” package is to create higher generic ranking for the keywords/phrases in search engines Google, Yahoo and Bing ( the default Microsoft search engine – old MSN ). This will ultimately create a jump in targeted traffic, or visitors to your website.
A good SEO campaign includes the following three aspects:
1. Keyword Analysis
Keyword analysis is the process by which you analyse and select keywords based on traffic, competition, and relevance. If you are not selecting the proper keywords, then the rest of the optimization is really a lost cause. The text and theme of the site needs to revolve around these keywords and very much define how the site appears to both users and search engines.
2. Onsite Optimization
Onsite optimization deals with changes made to the site itself. This involves making changes to the text content, architecture of the site, HTML code, and page layout. CSS design is often recommended when working to optimize a website as it helps keep important content at the top of your pages and allows for your pages to be easily and efficiently crawled by the search engines. This is the most commonly understood aspect of SEO, but only accounts for about 40% of a site's rankings. This is where your keywords are placed throughout the code to show the search engines what your site is about.
3. Offsite Optimization
Offsite optimization deals with changes made outside the scope of the site. This mainly involves increasing the quantity and quality of inbound links to the site. A large percentage of Google's current ranking algorithm is based on inbound linking. Your goal is to maximize your website presence and exposure on the Internet and get as many sites as possible to link back to your site. This website ranking algorithm is best left to skilled Link Developers, as ranking algorithms continuously change for this complex optimization strategy.
All of this might be a very clear indication why your enquiries and bookings from your website are not giving you results.
With all of that information, consider the following points :
1. Your website is an asset to your business and it is important that your asset is looked after and promoted correctly. Since Google is still the most commonly used method to find accommodation, it is imperative that your website is linked to and ranked by Google. Two ways, amongst others, to assist your ranking with Google is firstly, up-to-date content and secondly, credible links to your website from other credible web sites.
2. One of the most inconvenient aspects of having a website is when you need to make changes to your rates or even update new pictures and content. We understand this frustration and have now incorporated updates to your website in our "Host & Promote" website package. Once we start providing you with our services, it literally is as easy as sending us the information and we update your website within 24 hours.
3. We are not a huge multi-national who keeps you hanging on for ages in the event of a query; but rather, we focus on what we do and provide a very personal service. We know the Internet is very confusing to most so we talk in layman's terminology - put us to the test.
Our services are NOT an additional cost but replace what you are paying your current provider on a monthly basis. When you compare what we offer as standard, our costs will be lower than you are paying at present. Our most popular package as chosen by our clients is the Host & Promote for R 199.00 pm – details below in points 1 through 15. There is a once off set up charge of R 350.00 for the initial set up of the active cross links and search engine optimization – both are plus vat.
Here is a list of what we do as part of our normal "Host & Promote" package ( and some optional extras ):
1) We update text, room rates, etc on your existing website pages at no additional charge
2) We update pictures on your existing website pages at no additional charge
3) We cross linking your website with about 210+ other optimised web sites ( this is an excellent visibility tool for Google and other search engine recognition and ranking which assist in getting your website visible )
4) In-depth SEO ( Search Engine Optimization ) to make your website appear better in SER ( Search Engine Results )
5) Search Engine submission to the most important search engines ( Google, Bing & Yahoo )
6) Hosting your website ( make it available to be seen by the world ) and 100% available or your money back!
7) Secure hosting servers and secure back up of all your website and emails
8) Full eMail services with auto-responders and back-ups with Webmail access ( if you are on holiday )
9) Friendly and knowledgeable staff you can actually speak to and who give Professional and easy to follow advise
10) Your own Facebook page ( optional )
11) Your own Twitter page ( optional )
12) Professionally designed eMail signature for all your emails ( optional )
13) Mobile website design for all phones ( optional )
14) Social Media links directly from your website to your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, Trip Advisor, Google Maps, Google Places & Google + ( optional )
15) Full Internet ADSL services for capped or uncapped accounts ( optional )
I know that this was a lot of information….. but it is crucial that you ask questions on hosting and promoting your South African Travel and Tourism and Hospitality website!